Villa Diodati Chained Neclace by Alchemy Gothic- England - CJ12D046RK1
- Flitting through the silent candlelit darkness of the solitary, stormbound lakeside manoir, unknowingly, the creature gives rise to the birth of the darkest and greatest of legendary tales. At Villa Diodati in May of 1816, Byron, Polidori and Mary Shelley contrived the eventual creation of both Frankenstein and Dracula. A faded dark pewter necklace of a ragged, spread-eagled, swooping bat with asymmetrical black chains and a Swarovski black crystal teardrop suspended from the wingtips.
- Approximate Dimensions: Width 3.8" x Height 2.6" x Depth 0.3", Chain: 17" black curb chain with 1.5" extender chain, Materials: Fine English Pewter with black crystal teardrop.
- All necklaces and pendants are cast and hand-made in fine English pewter, many with additional high quality crystals, Swarovski Elements and other components, hand-plated or other two-tone finish and all come complete upon their nickel-free chain or other necklace of appropriate length. Genuine Swarovski Elements come with an authentic tag. Note: specified crystal colors are subject to availability and may be substituted.
- This is an Officially Licensed product. All of Alchemy England’s pewter products are individually designed, modelled and developed in England by the Alchemy Studios creative art and design team. Each individual product is then hand-made with pride from the finest English Pewter by Alchemy’s own highly skilled craftsmen, all at our studios and workshops in Leicester, England.
- Not all Alchemy designs are continued the next year, so be sure to purchase this valuable product before it's gone forever.
8 other products in the same category:
$20.17Regular price $22.41 -10%Price
$12.14Regular price $13.80 -12%Price
$9.31Regular price $11.49 -19%Price
$9.41Regular price $11.48 -18%Price
$17.59Regular price $20.69 -15%Price
$21.66Regular price $24.07 -10%Price
$18.54Regular price $22.34 -17%Price
$24.83Regular price $27.59 -10%Price