Silvertone Molecule Chemistry - CA12HAJPS6Z
- 18" in length, Pendant is 1.75" tall x .75" wide
- There is some debate about whether or not Scottish distilleries are the only ones who can call (spell) their whisky, whisky. But the general consensus is this: Whisky: Scottish only Whiskey: Everyone else Factoid: Scots spell it without the "e" because they believe more vowels waste good drinking time.
- The "Angel's share" or "Angel's tax" refers to the 4% of whiskey that evaporates every year. Angels "steal" 4% of the whiskey in a barrel every year. They want to make sure it's OK before we drink it. (Once you bottle whiskey, the angel's can't touch it. It doesn't evaporate.)
- On the first Friday of every month, employees at Jack Daniel's get a free bottle.
- Dairy farmers near distilleries often pick up the discarded pulp of corn and other grains used to make whiskey. The two have a symbiotic relationship. The distilleries dispose of excess grain waste and give the farmers a nutrient-rich feed for their livestock. The feed helps the cows produce more milk.
8 other products in the same category:
$14.65Regular price $17.24 -15%Price
$22.77Regular price $25.88 -12%Price
$27.07Regular price $36.09 -25%Price
$13.83Regular price $16.08 -14%Price
$53.75Regular price $63.24 -15%Price
$9.65Regular price $11.49 -16%Price
$51.38Regular price $62.66 -18%Price
$23.15Regular price $29.31 -21%Price