Goldtone Serotonin Hormone Molecule DNA Chemistry Science Party Pendant Necklace - CS12HAL91VL
- 18" in length, Pendant is .5" tall x 1" wide
- Serotonin is a hormone found in our nervous system, as well as in the nervous system of all other animals. This hormone (neurotransmitter) is widely used by neurons to transmit signals. When serotonin produced tension is eased and the person feels less stressed and more focused and relaxed.
- Music increases serotonin levels.
- Studies suggest that falling in love can affect your serotonin levels.
- Low levels of serotonin in devout religious people may be associated with intense, hallucinogenic religious experiences
8 other products in the same category:
$16.79Regular price $18.87 -11%Price
$19.71Regular price $22.15 -11%Price
$23.74Regular price $29.31 -19%Price
$19.03Regular price $23.79 -20%Price
$29.54Regular price $37.87 -22%Price
$49.68Regular price $55.20 -10%Price
$54.39Regular price $63.24 -14%Price
$33.77Regular price $37.94 -11%Price